Never Beaten on Price (NBOP)
Let us make a change to your business by helping you save every day
Not only do we offer customers with a minimum 15% saving on BT; with our NBOP scheme, you will always get the very best price.
We provide an extensive portfolio of communication products. Our relationship with all major UK networks and partners allows us to offer the most tailored package at the best price. You also benefit from our bulk buying power as we always pass the savings directly to you.
- NBOP refers to an account review
- Account reviews not accepted within first 12 months of new Chess contract
- Written proof of one alternative offer must be supplied
- Comparison must be like for like on all products and services
- Limited to one review in a 12 month period. No counter offers can be accepted
- Comparisons which include credits, discounts or promotional offers will be accepted at Chess’ discretion
- NBOP is subject to a new minimum 2 year deal
- Chess reserve the right in unusual circumstances to not reduce the price, but release customer from their contract
- Does not apply to comparisons for residential packages, leased lines, wide area networking products, phone systems or mobile phones
For an NBOP review to be successful the customer MUST provide a quote on letter headed paper (Ideally PDF) from the proposed new provider.
For those of you that are new customers please see the NBOP guidelines on the left.